About Me

My photo
North Royalton, OH, United States
Everyone needs success partners to come along side and help them to achieve the dreams that they envisioned for themselves. I am the Dream Partner Catalyst because I come along side small businesses, nonprofits and faith-based organizations and leaders and help propel them toward their dream visions. I hope you find these posts encouraging!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How to Be and Get Dream Partners for Success: Secret #1 - Be a Person of Integrity


"To reach great heights, a person needs to have great depth." (Anonomous) When someone becomes your dream partner, they choose to actively help you to acheive success. They become your informal sales force and, done properly, you become theirs. The right person's word of mouth can be just enough to take you to epidemic levels of success. If I plan to endorse you to my friends, family, colleagues and Redwood Sisters, I want to know that you are worthy of that endorsement. So, first and foremost, you better have integrity. The definition of integrity is: steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code. Honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, generosity, service mindedness, helpfulness; these are some of the values that I like to see displayed in the behaviors of potential dream partners.

If you say that you will do something or be somewhere at a certain time. Do it, be there. If you promise something, deliver the highest quality promised deliverable that you can. As a dream partner catalyst, I am looking for quality over quantity. If I am going to come alongside you in your dream and have you come along side me in mine, we both need to know each of us is worth the investment. Don't tell me you are reliable, be reliable. Don't say that you have a high quality service, show me that you have a high quality service.

Two of my dream partners jump to mind as living this philosophy. I can count on Lisa and Maia to do what they promise, be there to tell me the truth, push me lovingly and always give more than I ever expect them to give. I am the same way to them and to all of my dream partners. No one will want to be your dream partner if you aren't worthy. Are you a person of integrity?

2 comments:

  1. What a enchanting metaphor, Dream Partners. Patty you do speak from your heart. So delighted to meet you. Thanks so much for sharing your insights.

    Cheers,
    Tony Budak
    www.TBMW.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Tony. I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to meeting you next week! I'm sure that we will become dream partners for promoting our time banks!- Patty

    ReplyDelete